Keystone Law is delighted to announce the impending publication of Martin's Practical Guide to Permitted Changes of Use – a comprehensive guide for all (UK) property and planning professionals alike.
The only up-to-date guide to permitted changes of use, under the much-changed General Permitted Development Order, the work is an invaluable resource for anyone involved in the process of residential conversions or other changes of property use.
After a general introduction to the subject in Chapter 1, the detailed work provides a clear commentary on:
- each of the Classes of permitted changes of use
- prior approval applications, dealing with the content and submission of the application, its processing and determination, and the operation of the 56-day rule
- temporary and recreational uses of land, including caravan sites and camping
- the loss or removal of permitted development rights
- the identification of the ‘planning unit’ and the ‘curtilage’ of a building.
The book will officially go on sale in October and, in both print form and as an eBook, can be pre-ordered by readers at a special pre-publication price of £35. To pre-order a copy, visit the following link: